We all know that physical exercise is any movement or activity that our body takes. This will enhance and keep us fit not only physically but mentally and our overall well-being. There are a lot that we can benefit from regular exercise. Activity will enhance our endurance and strengthen our muscles. If we are physically active we tend to burn more calories thus we prevent gain weight. It decreases our risk to have health problems and diseases. It also lifts us emotionally, it will leave us feeling relaxed and happier and will give us a good disposition. Then we can work well harmoniously with others. With physical activity and relaxed mind will help people to sleep deeper and faster. It will also boost sex life because of the activity, one feels energized and feels better.
For those who are already active, they just have to continue to keep fit. But others are having a difficult time to start in spite of all these benefits one can gain. Exercise does not have to be strenuous. Start with a 10 minute exercise a day. Make the activity a fun and happy one, a chance to spend an outdoor activity with family and friends, a way to unwind. It’s not necessary to enroll in a gym and pay a membership fee every month when you can do some exercises at home where you will be more comfortable. You don’t also need exercising equipment to give more effective workout on your body. However others will feel more apt to have regular and more disciplined exercises if joining a gym club or have a trainer.
Here are some tips you can do in order to be healthy and fit:
1. If the weather permits you can go out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine while walking. You can do this with family or friends. But if it’s not possible to stay outdoor, you can do the walking at home. You can go up and down the stairs if you have flight of stairs.
2. Dancing is another form of exercise. You can do this also at home alone or with friends. Join a Zumba class or other dancing classes. Or form a group of your own. This way you can do the exercises and socializing at the same time.
3. Organize a game of tag or shoot baskets with your kids.
4. While watching T.V. You can lift your legs or stretch your arms. These will strengthen your legs and arms muscles.
5. Try walking 5 minutes every day when you wake up.