We are all tired of knowing that performing physical exercise is critical to our health and well-being. But do you really know what the advantages are and how our body reacts to physical activities ? Check out 10 of the key benefits:
1) Better physical disposition for day to day activities.
2) It works to diet when it comes to weight loss, because physical activity promotes accelerated metabolism, which consumes calories even at rest.
3) regulates sleep, because the practice of exercise releases endorphins, an enzyme that provides well-being and reduces anxiety and stress.
4) Inhibits colds because it strengthens the immune system.
5) decreases the risk of breast cancer, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes and obesity.
6) It improves blood cholesterol levels and increases the rates of good cholesterol.
7) Increases muscular endurance.
8) It helps to treat depression.
9) Increases libido and sexual performance as it improves self-esteem and physical fitness.
10) Help produce serotonin, the wellness hormone.
Remember that the whole exercise should always be performed under the guidance of a qualified professional or sports center, for sports only allows us to achieve the objectives expected when it is properly targeted.
The technology is also there to assist you in the practice of your daily exercises. Check out 6 applications for Android and iOS:
- Freeletics Running: efficient and effective running training program that helps you to become faster, increase your stamina and burn calories intensely. Adapted to all levels of fitness. Available for Android and iOS .
- Instant Heart Rate: Identifies your heart rate, without the need for any other equipment. With only fifteen seconds, you can monitor your heartbeat.
- Jefit Pro:is an online fitness enhancement service, practically a personal trainer. In it, you will create your profile and receive exercise instructions, statistics, and goal-based percentage progress.
- RunKeeper: uses the GPS technology found in the iPhone to track your fitness activities. You can also manually enter your activities, including your race.
- Runtastic: Available for Android and iOS, which allows users to monitor physical activities. The tool identifies, in a race or walk, the total distance traveled, the highest and lowest altitude of the course, duration and maximum and minimum speed. All this monitored by your GPS.
- Virtuagym: app for iOS and Android , which brings a healthy proposition for modern times: exercise wherever you are. With it, you will have access to more than 500 exercises that can be practiced at home, in the park, at the hotel or at the gym.
Check out the line of specific cardiac monitors to control, time and measure the results of your workouts and exceed your records. Nobody else has any reason to stay, eh ?! ;)
Posted on August 07, 2018 at 05:08 PM